- Emergency Medical Expenses: Covers medical costs incurred due to illness or accident including medically necessary and prescribed emergency evacuation. It covers out-patient, in-patient, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests as described in the policy.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Evacuation to the home country is covered up to the medical sum insured.
- Repatriation of remains: Covers the funeral expenses or expenses of repatriating the remains back to your home country, in case of death of the insured overseas.
- Emergency Dental Expenses: Covers acute anesthetic treatment of natural teeth.
- Hospital Expenses: Pays a daily allowance as stated in the policy in the event of hospitalisation either due to sickness or accidents.
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability Common Carrier: The company will pay the sum insured specified in the schedule in addition to the sum insured specified under the Personal Accident section, If the insured sustains Accidental bodily injury during the course of the journey while travelling in a common carrier such as rail, tram or airplane; and such bodily injury results in death or permanent total disability.
- Flight delay: Compensation if the aircraft is delayed for more than 12 hours than the original scheduled departure time.
- Loss of Passport: Expenses incurred in obtaining a fresh new passport.
- Loss of Checked Baggage: Compensation for the permanent loss of checked-in-baggage.
- Financial Emergency Assistance: Insurance cover is provided in the event of the insured person getting into a financial emergency due to theft, robbery of his/her travel funds. A fixed sum is paid as emergency assistance up to the limits specified under the policy.
- Hotel Accommodation: Pays for the cost of hotel accommodation, if the insured person sustains bodily injury or sickness which directly and independently of all other causes results in the hospital stays as an in-patient and misses flight back to the country of residence.
- Hijack Distress Allowance: Insurance cover is provided in the event of the hijack of the air or sea common carrier in which the insured person is travelling whilst on the trip abroad during the period of insurance. An allowance will be paid for each day of the hijack up to the limits specified under the policy.
There have even been instances where Canadian families have been forced to rely on their superannuation funds or in some cases sell their homes in order to raise the money to bring their loved ones home – all because they failed to purchase travel insurance.
Despite these risks, many people still travel without travel insurance.
If you are planning to travel overseas, it is sensible to take an overseas travel medical insurance policy. The expenditures of medical treatment overseas can be very high. It is mandatory to buy an Overseas Travel Insurance if you want to attain visa while you are scheduled to travel to a few countries in the world. These countries insist on travel insurance cover before issuing a travel visa. Even if it is not mandatory to buy a travel insurance plan to other countries it would be a wise decision to protect you from unseen tragedies. Healthcare expenses are comparatively higher in developed
Cheapest Travel Insurance
At Punjab Insurance protect the cost of your trip and ensure that you are covered for medical expenses while overseas. Buy your insurance online or contact our office. We offer a complete selection of travel insurance options; Health and Medical; Trip Cancellation; Baggage; and more. We have exclusive student and youth rates. If you are extending your travel, call us for an insurance extension. Don’t think to travel without insurance!.Travel insurance enables you to explore and enjoy new destination with heartiness. With our wide range of travel insurance plans that encompasses both business and leisure travel, we always have a plan that will always best suit your travelling purpose and that too at a cost that is soft on your budget. So, be rest assured and enjoy your travelling without worries.
protecting you is our business
Dost Insurance provides you with different policies which give you different options of time and benefits.
Not sure what you need? Learn in seconds which types of insurance match your business.
our clients like us
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.